Sunday, February 22, 2009

How to make envelopes out of catalogs!


As always I look for new and cool ways to re-use things- I came upon this site from Brazil- This Recycled Life and she makes the coolest envelopes out of Catalogs!
Great for sending cards or letters in. Or maybe using envelopes made from a gardening catalog for seed envelopes? Possibilities are endless! She even puts patterns on her site so the rest of us can make this cool stuff.
She also shows how to make stars from catalogs. Very cool site! I am gonna have to add her to this site's blog list!
POST EDIT- The link to the envelope pattern appears to be broken- so here is how Martha makes envelopes and here is a video on envelope making. And here is a link to envelope making sites

1 comment:

Saver Queen said...

This is cool. I actually learned how to do this when I was a kid at camp, but I'd forgotten all about this tip. It's really cool.